Cookout + Backyard Outing Essentials
Hey hey Momma!
Summer is (almost) here, and that means it's time to fire up the grill and enjoy some delicious cookout food with friends and family. But with the heat and humidity, it's important to stay cool and fresh throughout the day. That's why packing a pouch with some essential items can make all the difference. Here are some items to consider:
• Sunscreen: Protect your skin from harmful UV rays by applying sunscreen every few hours. Choose a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. I personally love this one from Black Girl Sunscreen because it's compact and is a spray.
• Bug spray: Keep pesky bugs away by packing a bug spray with DEET or another effective ingredient. I also love to wear the bug patch or a wristlet so that I don't end up smelling like bug spray.
• Hand sanitizer: Cookouts can get messy, so keep your hands clean and germ-free with a travel-sized hand sanitizer. Even better, pack some travel size hand wipes. My personal faves are here.
• Facial/Body wipes: Stay fresh and cool by using facial wipes to wipe away sweat and refresh your skin. Honey Pot has a terrific wipe for sensitive skin. Check it out here.
• Lip balm: Don't forget to protect your lips from the sun and wind with a lip balm that contains SPF.
• Cooling towel: Getting hot? Place a cooling towel around your neck and feel your body cooling down! I love these towels and they fit PERFECTLY in Bumble and Bundle pouches!
• Portable fan: Keep cool by packing a portable fan that can easily fit in your pouch. You can use a handheld fan or a battery-operated fan. Even better....a portable fan that has a charging port for phones. Talk about a win-win!
Even better, all these items fit PERFECTLY in the 10 inch essential pouch or the crossbody pouch if you're riding solo without the kids and want to leave the tote bag at home. By packing these essentials in a pouch, you can stay cool and fresh throughout the day and enjoy your cookout to the fullest. Don't forget to have fun and make some great memories with your loved ones!